Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G Remove Factory Reset Protection without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G Remove Factory Reset Protection by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G
- Power ON your Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G.
- Connect your Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type youtube.com & Long tap on it >> Link icon >> account.
- Help & feedback >> Search for Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to fo to application settings >> More >> Show system.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Disable.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Google Play Services >> Force stop >> Disable >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Settings >> Open.
- Additional settings >> Accessibility >> Accessibility menu.
- Accessibility menu shortcut >> Allow >> Got it.
- Go back to the Network page, Once you see checking for an update click on the Accessibility logo then quickly click on Google Assistant.
- Click on Settings >> Enable Google play services >> Click on the back arrow once.
- Click on More & accept then Finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Removed Bypass Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G removed Factory Reset Protection.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download TFT MTP Bypass Tool V5.0.0 Pro