Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Wiko Power U20 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Wiko Power U20 Android 11 NO Computer.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Wiko Power U20 Android 11 NO Computer by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Wiko Power U20 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Wiko Power U20 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Wiko Power U20 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Wiko Power U20 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Wiko Power U20
- Power ON your Wiko Power U20.
- Connect your Wiko Power U20 to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call==> Emergency information ==> Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo ==> Name ==> Image Logo ==> Choose an image.
- 3 lines ==> Long tap on Photos ==> Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon ==> search for App info apps & notification ==> App info.
- Settings ==> Open ==> Accessibility.
- Accessibility menu ==> Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut ==> ALLOW.
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> Storage & cache ==> CLEAR CACHE.
- Google play services ==> Disable ==> DISABLE APP ==> FORCE STOP.
- Go back & search for Carrier Services ==> FORCE STOP ==> Disable ==> DISABLE APP.
- Go back and finish the setup wizard until checking For updates
- Assist icon==> ASSISTANT ==> GET STARTED ==> Use without google account.
- kEYBOARD ==> Open Settings.
- Apps & notifications ==> SEE ALL 40 APPS ==> Google play services ==> ENABLE.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Wiko Power U20 unlock google account Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.