Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Vodafone VFD 100 Google lock Reset without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vodafone VFD 100, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vodafone VFD 100 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Vodafone VFD 100 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vodafone VFD 100 device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP Vodafone VFD 100
- Power ON your Vodafone VFD 100
- Connect your Vodafone VFD 100 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Long press on @ >> Google Keyboard setting >> Text correction >> Personal dictionary.
- English United States >> Search icon >> Text-to-speech output.
- Text-to-speech output >> Setting Icon >> Install voice data.
- Three Dots >> Open-Sources licenses >> Select any word >> Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Android_5_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_5_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Vodafone VFD 100
- That’s it! You have successfully FRP Bypass Vodafone VFD 100 Google lock Reset without Computer.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.