Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Vivo Y12s phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Vivo Y12s Google account lock Without APP.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Vivo Y12s Google account lock Without APP by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo Y12s mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Vivo Y12s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo Y12s mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Vivo Y12s device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Vivo Y12s
- Power ON your Vivo Y12s.
- Go back to the welcome page
- Do not connect your Vivo Y12s to the wifi network.
- Click on Setup your phone ==> Next ==> Next.
- Click on Skip ==> More==> Settings.
- Now, Set up a new Pattern lock screen then click on Done.
- Now you need to add a face lock.
- Finally, go back and connect to a wifi network and click Next.
- Enter the Pattern lock screen that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Vivo Y12s Google account lock Funtouch OS 11 Without APP.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.