Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Umidigi A3 Android 8.1 Oreo Unlock Gmail NO PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Umidigi A3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Umidigi A3 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Umidigi A3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Umidigi A3 device easily and smoothly.
How to remove FRP Umidigi A3
- Power ON your Umidigi A3.
- Connect your Umidigi A3 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on the Message icon and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9-10_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9-10_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Umidigi A3 & you have successfully FRP Bypass Umidigi A3 Android 8.1 Oreo Unlock Gmail NO PC.
Read more: Download Power Gsm FRP Tool Free Repair TOOL