Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Tecno Phantom 9 google account lock Android 9.0 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your TECNO Phantom 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your TECNO Phantom 9 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your TECNO Phantom 9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your TECNO Phantom 9 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your TECNO Phantom 9 easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your TECNO Phantom 9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your TECNO Phantom 9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Reset FRP TECNO Phantom 9
- Power ON your TECNO Phantom 9.
- Connect your TECNO mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code.
- Remove the sim card then click on the Power button Once.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Google >> Google Icon >>Notifications.
- Additional settings in the app >> Search Icon>> search for Open web pages in the app.
- Manage pending searches >> NO THANKS >> Search iCON.
- Settings >> Security & location >> Screen lock.
- Pattern >> Draw a new pattern >> DONE.
- Finally! Don’t restart your TECNO Phantom 9 device and go back to the Welcome page then draw the Pattern lock and click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Tecno Phantom 9 google account lock Android 9.0.