Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass TCL 20 XE Google Account Android 11 100% Works easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your TCL 20 XE, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your TCL 20 XE is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your TCL 20 XE mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your TCL 20 XE device easily and smoothly.
How to unlock FRP TCL 20 XE
- Power ON your TCL 20 XE.
- Connect your TCL 20 XE to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page
- Emergency call==> Emergency information ==> Emergency information tap again to open.
- Edit logo ==> Name ==> Image Logo ==> Choose an image.
- 3 lines ==> Long tap on Photos ==> Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon ==> search for App info apps & notification ==> App info.
- Settings ==> Open ==> Accessibility.
- Accessibility menu ==> Turn on Accessibility menu shortcut ==> ALLOW.
- Android setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> Storage & cache ==> CLEAR CACHE.
- Google play services ==> Disable ==> DISABLE APP ==> FORCE STOP.
- Go back ==> I AGREE ==> SKIP ==> Settings.
- System ==> Reset ==> Factory data reset.
- Reset PHONE ==> Reset PHONE.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass TCL 20 XE Android 11 latest update 2022.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.