Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process. the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Sky Elite M45 Google lock Bypass FRP Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Sky Elite M45, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the google username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Sky Elite M45 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Sky Elite M45 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Sky Elite M45 device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Sky Elite M45
- Power ON your Sky Elite M45.
- Connect your Sky Elite M45 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Search for anything then click on 3 dots then Share & choose Gmail
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
Read more: FRP Bypass Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G