Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung S8 active phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung S8 active Gmail lock Free 2023.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to remove FRP Samsung S8 active Gmail lock Free 2023 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S8 active mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung S8 active is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S8 active mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung S8 active device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung S8 active
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP(Open Youtube) to open the youtube app in your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung S8 Active FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Storage > Delete All Data > Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung S8 Active & you have successfully Reset FRP Samsung S8 Active Google Lock Bypass SM-G892.