Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS, After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung S7 Edge SM-G935 google account unlock free easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S7 Edge, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S7 Edge is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S7 Edge mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S7 Edge device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung S7 Edge Device:
- Remove FRP Samsung S7 Edge | FRPBypass SM-G935 ANDROID 8.0.0
- Bypass FRP Samsung S7 Edge |Remove Verify Google Account Last UPDATE
- Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – Lock Remove Done Without pc
How to FRP Bypass Samsung S7 Edge
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally! restart your Samsung S7 Edge device and finish the setup wizard
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Samsung Bypass S7 Edge SM-G935 google account unlock free.