Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung S6 Edge phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung S6 Edge with free unlock Tool 2023.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to delete FRP Samsung S6 Edge with free unlock Tool 2023 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S6 Edge mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung S6 Edge is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S6 Edge mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung S6 Edge device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung S6 Edge
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the driver Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Storage > Delete All Data > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung S6 Edge & You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung S6 Edge with Samsung FRP Tool 2021.