Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS, After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung S20 FE Google Unlock Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S20 FE, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S20 FE is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S20 FE mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S20 FE device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP unlock Samsung S20 FE
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on the Click to Open Dialer app:
- Enter this code: *#0808#
- MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool on your computer and Run FRP Remover Cracked.exe
- The tool detects the device name Samsung S20 FE and the android version 11.
- Click on the Remove FRP button.
- Wait until the Bypass FRP lock on your Samsung S20 FE is Done.
- Restart your Samsung S20 FE and That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung S20 FE Google Unlock Android 11.
Read more: Samsung S20 FE FRP Bypass Android 11