Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Note 20 Ultra Android 11 bypass NEW TRICK 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung Note 20 Ultra, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 20 Ultra, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 20 Ultra is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 20 Ultra mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 20 Ultra device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Note 20 Ultra easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Note 20 Ultra
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung Note 20 Ultra FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Bring data from old device >> Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung Note 20 Ultra phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung Note 20 Ultra phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung Note 20 Ultra phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung Note 20 Ultra device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Samsung Note 20 Ultra Android 11 bypass NEW TRICK 2021.