Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung J7 Google Account Android 6 Latest Update easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J7 device easily and smoothly.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy J7 released in June 2015. Samsung Galaxy J7 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 has a 5.0 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 runs on Octa-core 4×1.4 GHz & 4×1.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 or Octa-core 1.5 GHz Exynos 7580 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung J7 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Unlock FRP Samsung J7:
- Power ON your Samsung J7
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the Google page verification open the keyboard and click on Setting Icon.
- Click on Keyboard size and type anything.
- Long press on the word then choose Assist.
- Search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J7.
- That’s it! You have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung J7 Google Account Android 6 Latest Update.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.