Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J6 J600 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung J6 J600 without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J6 J600 Unlock Gmail lock Android 10 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J6 J600 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J6 J600 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J6 J600 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J6 J600 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung J6 J600
- Power ON your Samsung J6 J600
- Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Samsung welcome page
- Tab with two fingers on the screen to Turn TalkBack On
- Click on EMERGENCY CALL
- Type 112 then make a call.
- Rapidly Double Click on + Icon
- Turn TalkBack OFF by click at the same time on Power button & volume Up button
- Click on Add to contacts.
- Add a new contact and click on SAVE.
- Swype to the contacts list and click on the contact you added
- Click to send a new message
- In the message field type: www.youtube.com and send the message.
- Tab on the message and the youtube app appears.
- Tab on any link on the description to open a google chrome welcome page
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Download FRP Tools Free – Bypass FRP APK PC TOOLS
- Click on bookmarks > history > Download history
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting > lock screen security > other security settings device >administration
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager > Storage > Clear Data > Disable
- Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Storage > Delete All Data > Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled > & Enable Google Play Services
- Finnally Restart your Samsung J6 J600.
You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J6 J600 – Samsung Final Security 2019.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung J2 2015 without OTG or PC