Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung J5 2016 Android 7 Nougat Without Google Maps easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J5 2016, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J5 2016 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J5 2016 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J5 2016 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J5 2016 easily.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 released in March 2016. Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 has a 5.2 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 3100mAh removable battery. The Samsung J5 2016 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera
Bypass FRP Samsung J5 2016:
- Power ON your Samsung J5 2016
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Click on help & feedback
- About Switch Access for Android ==>> How to set up Switch Access on your Android device ==>> Learn more about connecting to Bluetooth devices.
- Learn how to check your Android Version ==>> Not Enough space available ==>> Pixel phones.
- Remove apps & app data ==>> Learn how to uninstall apps==>> Tap to go to application settings.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- install FRP Pangu APK & don’t open it.
- install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting =>> Lock screen and security =>> other security settings =>> Device administrators
- Turn OFF Find my Device
- Return to Setting page & tab on Applications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager =>> Storage =>> Clear Data =>> Disable
- Google Play Services =>> Storage =>> Manage Storage =>> Delete All Data =>> Disable
- Return to Setting =>> Cloud and accounts =>> add account =>> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting =>> apps =>> Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J5 2016.
- That’s it! You have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung J5 2016 Android 7 Nougat Without Google Maps.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.