Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 Pro 2016 android 7 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Pro 2016, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J2 Pro 2016 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Pro 2016 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J2 Pro 2016 device easily and smoothly.
FRP Bypass Samsung J2 Pro 2016
- Power ON your Samsung J2 Pro 2016
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold the volume button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on getting started with Voice Access
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRP vnROM APK:
- install FRP vnROM APK & don’t open it.
- install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting =>> Lock screen and security =>> other security settings =>> Device administartors
- Turn OFF Find my Device
- Return to the Setting page & tab on Applications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager =>> Storage =>> Clear Data =>> Disable
- Google Play Services =>> Storage =>> Manage Storage =>> Delete All Data =>> Disable
- Return to Setting =>> Cloud and accounts =>> add account =>> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting =>> apps =>> Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J2 Pro 2016.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Pro 2016 | REMOVE FRP ANDROID 7.1.1 Nougat.
How to unlock Samsung J2 Pro 2016
- Download Samsung J2 Pro 2016 FRP FILE: FRP FILE
- Enter Your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 to Download Mode:
- Power OFF your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016.
- Press & hold Together Home Button+ Volume Down Button+ Power Button.
- Release all keys Once the WARNING is displayed.
- Then press the Volume up Key to Continue.
- Run the Odin Program.
- Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 FRP FILE.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 Device to your Laptop.
- Click Start to begin the installation.
- Unplug your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 from Laptop once the PASS message is Displayed.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Pro 2016 Unlock With Frp file New Update 2020.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.
Read more: FRP Samsung J2 Pro 2016 android 7 Nougat