Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J2 Dash phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 Dash Android 8.1 Google Lock.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 Dash Android 8.1 Google Lock by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Dash mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J2 Dash is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Dash mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J2 Dash device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 Dash
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J2 Dash
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 Dash mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J2 Dash Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker:
- Now install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Search for lock ==> Settings ==> choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung J2 Dash device and go back to the Welcome page then Draw the Pattern lock and click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully remove FRP Samsung J2 Dash Android 8.1.0 FRP Google Lock remove.
Read more: Download Muslim Odin Tool free