Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung J2 2015 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 2015 without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J2 2015 Unlock Gmail lock Android 10 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 2015 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung J2 2015 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 2015 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung J2 2015 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
FRP Bypass Samsung J2 2015
- Power ON your Samsung J2 2015
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Tab on Confidentiality Rules.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J2 2015
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung without OTG or PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung J5 without PC