If you ever forgot your Google account password and got locked out. you’ll know that the only way to get back in is to enter the last Google account used in the Samsung J2 2015 device before formatting. But what if you can’t do that, or if you just want to be able to bypass FRP Samsung J2 2015 Google Account Unlock? Lucky for you, there’s a way to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 2015 without OTG or PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung J2 2015 Frp Unlock without OTG or PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or have your phone stuck on frp page you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account to access the phone.
J2 2015 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J2 2015 was released in September 2015. Samsung Galaxy J2 2015 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 2015 has a 4.7 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J2 2015 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and is powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Samsung J2 2015 comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
FRP Bypass Samsung J2 2015
- Power ON your Samsung J2 2015
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Tab on Confidentiality Rules.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J2 2015
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J2 2015 – Frp Unlock without OTG or PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.