Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung J1 2016 FRP Google Android 5 Lollipop easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J1 2016, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J1 2016 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J1 2016 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J1 2016 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J1 2016 easily.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung J1 2016
First of all, you will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards one without pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: www.google.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- Click OK then choose The Internet browser
- The Internet browser will open automatically
- Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 5.1 lollipop:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J1 2016
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung Galaxy J1 2016
- Congratulations! you have successfully Removed FRP Samsung J1 2016 FRP Google Account Android 5 Lollipop.