Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G Android 11 2022 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Z Fold2 5G, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Z Fold2 5G is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Z Fold2 5G mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Z Fold2 5G device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFRPTool_V1.4 on your computer and click on SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe
- Choose to install Alliance Shield x app.
- Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- If you get the launching browser view Failed message, reconnect your Samsung Z Fold2 5G device USB cable.
- Disable Drivers Signature then Restart your Computer.
- Run SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe again then Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- A Direct FRP By Mohammad Ali page was open On your Samsung Z Fold2 5G Device.
- Click on View.
- Click Agree
- Click Install
- Sign in with A working Samsung account.
- Click on Cancel & wait until the Alliance Shield X app installing on your Samsung Z Fold2 5G Device then click Open.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON the device admin
- Click Next
- Turn ON Knox
- Click Next
- Then Click Finish.
- App manager
- Click Close
- Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings
- Click Open
- Choose MTP + ADB and Click OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G mobile to the computer via USB cable.
Download the Samsung FRP Tool V1.4 on your computer and Run SamsungFRPTool_v1.4.exe.
- Click on Reset FRP ADB
- The tool detects the device name Samsung Z Fold2 5G.
- Click OK to Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung Z Fold2 5G device.
- Click again on Reset FRP ADB.
- Wait a few seconds and it’s done Bypassing FRP Gmail account lock on your Samsung Z Fold2 5G, your Samsung Z Fold2 5G device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Z Fold2 5G Android 11 FRP Unlock Gmail 2022.
Read more: FRP Bypass Samsung Z Fold2 5G Android 11