Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S7 EDGE, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S7 EDGE is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S7 EDGE mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S7 EDGE device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE
First of all, You will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards one without a pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open the Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without a pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- The Internet browser will open automatically
- Download, install & open FRP Bypass app: Download
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- if your phone runs Android 8 or 9 choose Version 5.0
- if your phone runs Android 6 choose Version 6.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung S7 Edge
- Congratulations! you have successfully FRP Samsung S7 Edge |Remove Verify Google Account Last UPDATE.
FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE
- Power ON your Samsung S7 EDGE and Connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Samsung welcome page
- Tab with two fingers on the screen to Turn TalkBack On
- Click on EMERGENCY CALL
- Type 112 then make a call.
- Rapidly Double Click on + Icon
- Turn TalkBack OFF by clicking 3 times on Home button.
- Click on Add to contacts.
- Add a new contact and click on SAVE.
- Swype to the contacts list and click on the contact you added
- Click to send a new message
- In the message field type: www.youtube.com and send the message.
- Tab on the message and the youtube app appears.
- Tab on any link on the description to open a google chrome welcome page
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRP vnROM APK:
- Download FRP Tools Free – Bypass FRP APK PC TOOLS
- Click on bookmarks == >> history == >> Download history
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> Biometrics and security == >> other security settings == >> Device admin apps
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Storage == >> Clear Data == >> Disable
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install bypass FRP apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services & Restart your Samsung S7 EDGE.
You have successfully Bypassed FRP Samsung S7 EDGE – FRP Google without Combination.