Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Google Lock reset.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Google Lock reset by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFRPTool_V1.4 on your computer and click on SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe
- Choose to install Alliance Shield x app.
- Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- If you get the launching browser view Failed message, reconnect your Samsung S21 Ultra device USB cable.
- Disable Drivers Signature then Restart your Computer.
- Run SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe again then Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- A Direct FRP By Mohammad Ali page was open On your Samsung S21 Ultra Device.
- Click on View.
- Agree ==> Install ==> Sign in with A working Samsung account.
- Click on Cancel & wait until the Alliance Shield X app installing on your Samsung S21 Ultra Device then click Open.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the Samsung FRP Tool V1.4 on your computer and Run SamsungFRPTool_v1.4.exe.
- Click on Reset FRP ADB
- The tool detects the device name Samsung S21 Ultra.
- Click OK to Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung S21 Ultra device.
- Click again on Reset FRP ADB.
- Wait a few seconds and it’s done Bypassing FRP Gmail account lock on your Samsung S21 Ultra, your Samsung S21 Ultra device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung S21 Ultra Google Account Unlock Android 12.
Read more: Download Muslim Odin Tool free