Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S21 Ultra, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S21 Ultra is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S21 Ultra mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S21 Ultra device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFRPTool_V1.4 on your computer and click on SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe
- Choose to install Alliance Shield x app.
- Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- If you get the launching browser view Failed message, reconnect your Samsung S21 Ultra device USB cable.
- Disable Drivers Signature then Restart your Computer.
- Run SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe again then Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- A Direct FRP By Mohammad Ali page was open On your Samsung S21 Ultra Device.
- Click on View.
- Agree ==> Install ==> Sign in with A working Samsung account.
- Click on Cancel & wait until the Alliance Shield X app installing on your Samsung S21 Ultra Device then click Open.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra mobile to the computer via USB cable.
Download the Samsung FRP Tool V1.4 on your computer and Run SamsungFRPTool_v1.4.exe.
- Click on Reset FRP ADB
- The tool detects the device name Samsung S21 Ultra.
- Click OK to Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung S21 Ultra device.
- Click again on Reset FRP ADB.
- Wait a few seconds and it’s done Bypassing FRP Gmail account lock on your Samsung S21 Ultra, your Samsung S21 Ultra device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung S21 Ultra Google Account Unlock Android 12.
Read more: Download Marvel GSM Unlock V2.1 Tool