Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy S20 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S20 Gmail account lock.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S20 Gmail account lock by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy S20 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy S20 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy S20 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy S20 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S20
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S20
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy S20 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- 3 dots >> Settings >> About Chrome.
- ? Icon >> Search for Get started with voice access.
- Change google apps settings >> Iphone & Ipad >> Privacy & security.
- Google Maps timeline >> Location History >> Google Maps timeline.
- SKIP >> Back arrow >> Location >> OK.
- 3 Lines >> Start driving >> Got it.
- Click on Voice Icon and say OPEN SETTINGS.
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung S20 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung S20 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung, S20 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung S20 device and go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Unlocked Samsung S20 Gmail FRP Bypass Android 10 Without Bluetooth.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S20
- Power ON your Samsung S20
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the google verification page click on:
- 3 Points > Youtube > Arrow next to video.
- Account > Settings > About > Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Biometrics and security > Secure Folder > Agree.
- Sign in with your Samsung account then click on Cancel.
- OK > Secure Folder > PIN.
- Set up a Secure Folder PIN and click on 3 dots then choose Settings.
- Lock type > Enter the PIN code > Fingerprints.
- Continue > PIN and set PIN code.
- Finally! Restart your Samsung S20 and Enter the PIN lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully FRP Reset Samsung S20 Gmail account lock Bypass FRP Android 10.
Read more: Download MRT key Tool v3.19