Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note Edge, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note Edge is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note Edge mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note Edge device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & click Let’s GO ARROW.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code, then click several times on Next.
- Now remove the sim card then enter the PIN code.
- Be quick click on OK and click on the Lock logo then Tab on Notification setting
- See more ==>> Most recent==>> All ==>>YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher.apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==>> Lock screen==>> Screen Lock type.
- Pattern ==>> then set up a new Pattern.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Note Edge & you have successfully Bypassed FRP Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915F FRP Unlock 2020.