Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Google Lock 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung Note 10, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 10 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 10 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Note 10 easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 device, The Factory reset protection feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK + Quickly press several times on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Bypassed FRP Samsung Note 10 | FRP Google Account Android 9.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- in the FRP BYPASS click on the arrow.
- Choose Samsung my Files(galaxy store) to open in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung Note 10 FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- Update >> OK >> Wait until the Update finish.
- Again Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung Note 10 lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- Search for the S8/S7 Launcher and Sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Install S8/S7 Launcher then open it.
- Continue >> Done >> Open Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker:
- Galaxy store >> Search for Files Shortcut >> Install.
- Open >> Download >> QuickShortcutMaker.
- Continue >> Install >> Open.
- Search for lock ==> Settings ==> choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung Note 10 device and go back to the Welcome page then Draw the Pattern lock and click on SKIP.
- You have successfully BypassFRP Samsung Note 10 Unlock google account frp July 2021.