Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP bypass Samsung Galaxy M22 Android 11 Google Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M22, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung M22 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M22 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung M22 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M22 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M22. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP bypass Samsung Galaxy M22
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M22
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M22 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy M22 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Device care ==> 3 dots ==> About Device care.
- Update ==> Agree ==> Search for Google Play Services Hidden Settings.
- Install Android Hidden Settings (Quick settings) then Open it
- Sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Search Icon >> Search for Choose screen lock >> PIN.
- Enter a new PIN lock & confirm it.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung M22 device go back to the Welcome page then enter the PIN lock and click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung M22 Android 11 bypassing Google Account Lock.