Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy M01 Core Android 10 without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy M01 Core Android 10 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
- Power ON your Samsung M01 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the Google page verification click on:
- Settings Logo > Settings Logo > Back Arrow.
- Gboard > 3 Dots > Help & feedback.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- Click on Chrome then tap on Open to Open the Google Chrome Page.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Disable.
- Return to Settings >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Enable.
- Finally! Restart your Samsung M01 Core device and finish the setup wizard.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung M01 Core Android 10 Lock Remove SM-M013F.