Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Without Notifications Settings easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J7 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7
Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones are connected, Press and hold on to the receive button for 2 seconds then click 3 times.
- Click on the Mic then say: Open Settings
- Settings ==>> Biometris and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy J7.
- Finally! restart your Samsung J7 device and Enter the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully reset FRP Samsung J7 Bypass FRP Lock Without Notifications Settings.