Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy J7 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Without Notifications Settings.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Without Notifications Settings by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy J7 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy J7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy J7 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy J7 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones are connected, Press and hold on to the receive button for 2 seconds then click 3 times.
- Click on the Mic then say: Open Settings
- Settings > Biometris and security > Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy J7.
- Finally! restart your Samsung J7 device and Enter the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully reset FRP Samsung J7 Bypass FRP Lock Without Notifications Settings.