Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Without Notification Settings.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Without Notification Settings by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- on the Not signed in Swipe from the right.
- Click on Notifications Logo and turn On the Bluetooth.
- Contact us > Next > OK.
- Click on Start then Update The Samsung Galaxy Store.
- Click Again on Contact us > Next > OK.
- Search for Samsung Internet Browser and update it then Open it.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Storage > Delete All Data > Disable
- Now go & install the Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J7 Max & you have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung J7 Max FRP Bypass Without Notification Settings.