Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Android 8.0.0 Oreo.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Android 8.0.0 Oreo by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones are connected, Press and hold on to the receive button for 2 seconds then click 3 times.
- Click on the Mic then say: Open Google
- Once the google page opens, Search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Storage > Delete All Data > Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J5 Prime & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J5 Prime Android 8.0.0 Oreo Unlock July 2020.