Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Unlock Google FREE easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J4 Core, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J4 Core is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J4 Core mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J4 Core device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J4 Core easily.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Tab on setting Logo.
- Lock screen and security==>> Other security settings ==>> Pin Windows.
- Enable Pin Windows ==>> Use screen lock type to Unpin ==>> PIN.
- Choose Require PIN when device turns on then click on continue.
- Set up a new PIN code.
- Enter the PIN again to confirm it then click on Next.
- Restart your Samsung J4 Core.
- Enter your PIN to start up your device.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J4 Core – FRP Unlock Google Account FREE.