Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung J3 2016 J320F easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung J3 2016 J320F Combination ROM
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung J3 2016 Device:
- Unlock FRP Samsung J3 2016 google account bypass FRP Lock 2020
- Remove FRP Samsung J3 2016 Gmail account bypass FRP without pc
- Bypass FRP Samsung J3 2016 | FRP Unlock 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung J3 2016 J320F
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 J320F
Step 1: Enter Your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 J320F to Download Mode:
- Power OFF your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 J320F.
- Press & hold Together Home Button+ Volume Down Button+ Power Button.
- Release all keys Once the WARNING is displayed.
- Then press the Volume up Key to Continue.
Step 2: Run the Odin Program.
Step 3: Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 J320F Combination ROM.
Step 4: Connect your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 J320F Device to your Laptop.
Step 5: Click Start to begin the installation.
Step 6: Unplug your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 J320F from your Laptop once the PASS message is Displayed.
Step 7: Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 J320F
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find the build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.
Final Step: Install a new stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 J320F
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Google Account Samsung J3 2016 J320F.