Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Via Unlock tool.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Via Unlock tool by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Settings page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services > Storage > Manage Storage > Delete All Data > Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting > Cloud & accounts > add account > Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J2 Pro & you have successfully Delete FRP Samsung J2 Pro Google bypass Via FRP Unlock tool 2021.