Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime device easily and smoothly.
FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime
First of all, you will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards one without pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without a pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- The Internet browser will open automatically
- Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J1 mini prime
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime
Congratulations! you have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime – Remove Google Account Lock.