Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 New Method Solved easily by following some simple steps.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or have your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J1 2016 easily.
FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy J1 2016
- Power ON your Samsung J1 2016
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold the volume button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J1 2016
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J1 2016 New Method (Solved).
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.