Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A50 Google account Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung A50 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung A50. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy A50
- Power ON your Samsung A50
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds to Turn ON TalkBack
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Click on TalkBack Tutorial.
- Then click on Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download the FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung Galaxy A50.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung A50 & you have successfully Bypassed FRP Samsung A50 – FRP Unlock Android 9.0 Pie.
How to Remove FRP Samsung Galaxy A50
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A50.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A50 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy A50 FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung A50 FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung: FRP Bypass Tool
- Open Setting
- Accounts and backup
- Bring data from old device >> Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Click Agree
- Click Allow
- Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting
- Accounts and backup
- Click Accounts.
- Add account
- Press Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data
- Click Cable
- Connect the FRP Samsung A50 phone to the open the phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung A50 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung A50 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung A50 device and go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully FRP Samsung Unlock A50 Via Samfirm Tool remove Android 11 FRP.
How to FRP Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC
- Power ON your Samsung A50 mobile
- Set Up a Wifi Hotspot on another phone then Connect your Samsung A50 to the Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- At the same time Turn OFF the Wi-Fi Hotspot & Click Next.
- Try another network
- Use mobile network for setup ==> Continue.
- Click Next
- Click Later ==> Next.
- Click More
- Click Accept==> Skip ==> Skip anyway.
- You have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A50 USA Without Alliance Shield X.
Read more: Samsung A50 FRP Bypass With PC Android 11