Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A22 Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Specifications
The Samsung A22 was released in June 2021. Samsung A22 comes with 4/6/8 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung A22 has a 6.60 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung A22 runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G, and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A22 comes with a triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A22, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A22 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A22 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A22 device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A22
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A22
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A22 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A22 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Device care ==> 3 dots ==> About Device care.
- Update ==> Agree ==> Search for Google Play Services Hidden Settings.
- Install Android Hidden Settings (Quick settings) then Open it
- Sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Search Icon >> Search for Choose screen lock >> PIN.
- Enter a new PIN lock & confirm it.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung A22 device and go back to the Welcome page then enter the PIN lock and click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A22 Forget Google Account Lock Android 11.