Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A03 Core Without Pc Unlock FRP easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A03 Core, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, if your Samsung A03 Core is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A03 Core mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A03 Core device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- Power ON your Samsung A03 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the Wi-Fi page click on:
- See all Wi-Fi networks ==>> Add new network ==>> QR Icon.
- Image ==>> 3 Lines ==>> Long tap on Gallery Go.
- Permissions ==>> Search Icon ==>> Search for Setting App info.
- Open ==> Apps & notifications ==> All apps.
- Android Setup ==> Storage ==> Clear cache ==> Force Stop.
- Samsung Setup wizard ==> Storage ==> Clear cache ==> Force Stop.
- Google play services ==> Force Stop ==> Disable ==> Disable app.
- Galaxy Store ==> Open ==> Search icon.
- Search for Activity manager ==> Sign in with A working Samsung account ==> Open the app.
- Android setup ==> Cancel ==> PreDeferredSetupWizardActivity.
- Wait then Power OFF your Samsung A03 Core.
- Finally hard reset your Samsung A03 Core
- hold the volume up + power keys together for a few seconds
- When the Samsung logo is displayed, release the volume up key and keep holding the power key for 3 seconds then realize it.
- with the volume keys go to wipe data/factory reset and press the power key to enter.
- Choose Factory data reset then Reboot system now.
- You have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A03 Core Without Pc Unlock FRP Android 11.