Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung F41 Android 11 Unlock google Fix Alliance Shield easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung F41, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung F41 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung F41 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung F41 device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung F41
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy F41 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Hold the Volume keys together to turn on the talkback setting.
- Swype the letter L reverse then tap twice on the screen.
- Cancel ==> Swype the letter L reverse ==> Use voice commands.
- Say Open google assistant then Hold the Volume keys together for 5 seconds to turn off the talkback setting.
- Keyword icon ==> Search for youtube ==> Account.
- Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms Of Service.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Accessibility ==> Interaction and dexterity ==> Universal switch.
- Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Done.
- Turn ON Universal switch shortcut ==> Allow ==> Universal switch shortcut ==> Tap accessibility button.
- Go back to Account & Backup.
- Now at the same click on the accessibility icon + Restore data.
- If you get the Update Samsung cloud window, do not update the app just go back & click on the accessibility icon + Restore data again.
- Restore ==> Install ==> wait until the Alliance Shield X app restoring and installing on your Samsung F41 Device.
- Go back to the Google Chrome page then Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Update Galaxy store and wait until the installation finish.
- Again Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Search for S8/S7 Launcher ==> Download and install ==> Open.
- Continue ==> OK ==> Let’s Go.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy F41 mobile to the computer via USB cable.
Download the Samsung FRP Tool V1.0 on your computer and Run SamsungFRPTool_v1.0.exe.
- Click on Reset FRP ADB
- The tool detects the device name Samsung F41.
- Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung F41 device.
- The FRP Bypass google lock on your Samsung F41 is Done, and your Samsung F41 device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung F41 Android 11 Unlock google Fix Alliance Shield.
Read more: Download OMH Android V4.3.0 Tool For Windows