Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung A7 2016 Android 7.0 Nougat Done 100% via HushSms easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A7 2016, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A7 2016 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A7 2016 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A7 2016 device easily and smoothly.
This method work on Samsung A7 2016 A710F (Europe, South Africa); Samsung A7 2016 A710F/DS (Kazakhstan, Russia); Samsung A7 2016 A710M (LATAM); Samsung A7 2016 A710M/DS (Brazil); Samsung A7 2016 A710FD (Southeast Asia); Samsung A7 2016 A710Y/DS (Philippines, Taiwan); Samsung A7 2016 A7100 (Hong Kong, China).
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A7 2016
First of all, You will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards one without a pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open the Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without a pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- The Internet browser will open automatically
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass APK:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- if your phone runs Android 8 or 9 choose Version 5.0
- if your phone runs Android 6 choose Version 6.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung A7 2016
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A7 2016 | FRP removed Android 7.0 Nougat Done 100%.
Read more: Easy Samsung Frp Tool 2022 Download