Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Samsung A6 2018 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Samsung A6 2018 SM-A600 lock Android 10.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung A6 2018 SM-A600 lock Android 10 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A6 2018 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Samsung A6 2018 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A6 2018 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung A6 2018 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A6 2018
- Power ON your Samsung A6 2018
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now Take a screenshot, Quick press on the Power button + Volume Down at the same time, then choose Deny.
- Take a screenshot Again, then Choose Deny & don’t ask again.
- Take a screenshot one more time, select Settings then Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon & search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Open Settings
- biometrics and security
- other security settings
- device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Google Play Services
- Click Disable
- Disable app
- Return to Setting
- Accounts and backup
- Press Accounts
- add account > Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting
- Press apps
- Click Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully Removed FRP Samsung A6 2018 SM-A600 Android 10 FRP Bypass Free.