Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung A52 Android 12 Removed FRP Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A52, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A52 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A52 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A52 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A52 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A52. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A52 Android 12
Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A52.
Connect your Samsung Galaxy A52 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
Download the SamsungFRPTool_V1.4 on your computer and click on SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe
- Choose to install Alliance Shield x app.
- Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- If you get the launching browser view Failed message, reconnect your Samsung A52 device USB cable.
- Disable Drivers Signature then Restart your Computer.
- Run SamsungFRPTool_V1.4.exe again then Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- A Direct FRP By Mohammad Ali page was open On your Samsung A52 Device.
- Click on View.
- Agree ==> Install ==> Sign in with A working Samsung account.
- Click on Cancel & wait until the Alliance Shield X app installing on your Samsung A52 Device then click Open.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Android Setup ==> Actions.
- WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Search for Google play services ==> Actions ==>WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Search for Samsung setup wizard ==> Actions ==>WIPE APP DATA ==> OK ==> FORCE STOP.
- Activities ==> com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard.SecSetupWizardActivity==> Open ==> Finish the setup wizard.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A52 Android 12 Google Removed FRP Lock.