Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung A51 Without Pc Gmail lock Bixby Method easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A51, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A51 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A51 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A51 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A51 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A51. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Unlock Samsung A51
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A51.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A51 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Hold the Volume Up key + Side Key together then click on Use.
- Again press together Volume Up key + Side Key to turn on talkback.
- Swype the letter L reverse ==> Tap twice on While using the app ==> Tap twice on Use voice commands.
- Say google assistant then turn OFF talkback by pressing together Volume Up key + Side Key.
- Click Next then Sign in.
- Sign in with your Samsung account ==> Agree ==> Continue.
- Keyword icon ==> Open chrome ==> Accept & continue..
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open S9 Launcher:
- Install & Open ==> ALLOW AND DOWNLOAD ==> Install anyway ==> Continue.
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps ==> Alliance Shield X ==> Done.
- Restore ==> Install ==> Wait until restoring complete.
- Done ==> Later ==> Go back to browser page.
- Go back to the home page then open the Alliance Shield X app.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy A51 mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the Samsung FRP Tool V1.0 on your computer and Run SamsungFRPTool_v1.0.exe.
- Click on Reset FRP ADB
- The tool detects the device name Samsung A51.
- Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung A51 device.
- The FRP Bypass google lock on your Samsung A51 is Done, and your Samsung A51 device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A51 Without Pc Gmail lock Bixby Method.
Read more: Samsung A51 FRP Bypass Google Account Lock