Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung A21s Android 11 Google lock Reset FRP May 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A21s Specifications
The Samsung A21s released in May 2020. Samsung A21s comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A21s has a 6.50 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Samsung A21s runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Exynos 850, and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A21s comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A21s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A21s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A21s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A21s device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A21s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A21s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A21s
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A21s
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A21s mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboot your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A21s Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Device care ==> 3 dots ==> About Device care.
- Update ==> Agree ==> Search for Google Play Services Hidden Settings.
- Install Android Hidden Settings (Quick settings) then Open it
- Sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Search Icon >> Search for Choose screen lock >> PIN.
- Enter a new PIN lock & confirm it.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung A21s device and go back to the Welcome page then enter the PIN lock and click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A21s Android 11 Google lock Reset FRP May 2021.