Android System provides FRP or Factory Reset Protection security features on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. Android adds this security feature in case your Android mobile gets lost or stolen and someone tries to use it when u have already added lock screen security (Pattern-Pin-Code-Fingerprint-faceID). in this guide, we have brought you The Best method of FRP bypass Samsung A21 With Pc easily.
Many Android phone users suffer from the problem of unlocking the FRP Google Account verification lock. And With the development of Android versions, it has become very difficult to solve the problem. So this guide shows how to bypass FRP on your Android device safely, easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Samsung Galaxy A21, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP bypass Samsung A21
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A21
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A21 mobile to your Wi-Fi
- Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Easy Samsung Frp Tool on your computer
- click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures
- then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A21 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this FRP Bypass Tool and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup > Accounts > Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Backup and restore > Restore data > Apps > Alliance Shield X > Done.
- Restore > Install > Wait until restoring complete.
- Done > Later > Go back to browser page.
- Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Update Galaxy store and wait until the installation finish.
- Again Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Search for S8/S7 Launcher > Download and install > Open.
- Continue > OK > Let’s Go.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in. Alliance Shield X Register page.
- Turn ON device admin > Next > Turn ON Knox > Next > Finish.
- App manager > Close > Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings > Open > MTP + ADB > OK.
- Go back to the Home page
- then Connect your Samsung Galaxy A21 mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool on your computer and Run FRP Remover.exe
- The tool detects the device name Samsung A21 and the android version 11.
- Click on the Remove FRP button.
- Wait until the Bypass FRP lock on your Samsung A21 is Done.
- Restart your Samsung A21 and That’s it! you have FRP successfully bypassed Samsung A21 Gmail unlock FRP.