Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung A20s Remove Google Account Without APK easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A20s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A20s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A20s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A20s device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A20s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A20s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP unlock Samsung A20s
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A20s
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A20s mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A20s Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on the Click to Open Lock screen Page:
- Pattern ==> Draw a new Pattern lock ==> Confirm.
- Go back to the welcome page. In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A20s lock Gmail account Without APK.