Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung A20e Google Lock Remove Android 10 Unlock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung A20e, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A20e, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A20e is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A20e mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A20e device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A20e easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A20e device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A20e. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung A20e Device:
- Delete FRP Samsung A20e A202F Bypass Android 10 U3 Juin 2021
- FRP Lock Samsung A20e Google Bypass Android 10 Apps not installed
- Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A20e remove Google FRP Android 10
- Reset FRP Samsung A20e Gmail Remove FRP SM-A202 U3 Lock
- Bypass FRP Samsung A20e – Remove Google Account A202F
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A20e
- Power ON your Samsung A20e
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- Click on OK then Swipe to right and click on Lock Icon.
- Swipe down the Not signed In
- Media ==>> Done ==>> Allow only while using the app.
- Add app shortcuts ==>> Chrome ==>> Back arrow ==>> Chrome icon.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher app.
- Settings ==>> Biometrics and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung A20e.
- finish the setup wizard and Enter the Pin code that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully FRP Samsung A20e Google Lock Remove Android 10 Unlock.